The Eco Pregnancy Test 10 pack contains 10 midstream pregnancy tests made from 99% paper that give you over 99% accuracy while also being better for the planet than plastic tests.
The Eco Pregnancy Test a midstream test
- Has over 99% accuracy
- Is made from 99% paper
- The paper used comes from Responsibly Managed Forests
- Can be used up to 5 days before your period is due
- Has an hCG sensitivity of 25mIU/ml
- Is easy to write on if you want to record when you took the test
- Gives you the results in 5-10 minutes (depending on how diluted your urine is)
- Takes up less space in landfill than plastic tests if you throw it in the bin
- 50% recyclable in the paper recycling
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Doesn’t take 20-30 years to breakdown unlike plastic tests
- Has been approved for sale by the EU medical authorities (CE)
What Users are Saying...
Easy to Read Results
Invalid may mean that you didn’t follow the instructions 100%, if you get this re-read the instructions and try again with a new test.
Eco Pregnancy Test 10 Pack Instructions
- Open the test pouch when you are ready to do your test
- Hold the end with the Hoopsy logo and put the other end in your urine stream for 6-10 seconds, trying not to wee over the MAX line
- Put the test on a flat surface with the printed side up
- Wait 5-10 minutes to read the result, the time depends on how diluted your urine is
Download the full instructions here, the instructions are also printed inside every pack