The Eco Pregnancy Test 3 pack contains 3 midstream pregnancy tests that are 99% PLASTIC FREE made from 99% paper that give you over 99% accuracy while also being better for the planet than plastic tests.
The Eco Pregnancy Test a midstream test
- Has over 99% accuracy
- Is made from 99% paper
- The paper used comes from Responsibly Managed Forests
- Can be used up to 5 days before your period is due
- Has an hCG sensitivity of 25mIU/ml
- Is easy to write on if you want to record when you took the test
- Gives you the results in 5-10 minutes (depending on how diluted your urine is)
- Takes up less space in landfill than plastic tests if you just throw it in the bin
- 50% recyclable in the paper recycling
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Doesn’t take 20-30 years to breakdown unlike plastic tests
- Has been approved for sale by the EU medical authorities (CE)
What Users are Saying...
Easy to Read Results
The Eco Pregnancy test is really easy to read, whether it is positive, negative, or invalid. Invalid may mean that you didn’t follow the instructions 100%, if you get this re-read the instructions and try again with a new test.
Eco Pregnancy Test 3 Pack Instructions
- Open the test pouch when you are ready to do your test
- Hold the end with the Hoopsy logo and put the other end in your urine stream for 6-10 seconds, trying not to wee over the MAX line
- Put the test on a flat surface with the printed side up
- Wait 5-10 minutes to read the result, the time depends on how diluted your urine is
Download the full instructions here, the instructions are also printed inside every pack